INTERVIEW WITH MARIE CURIE

INTERVIEW WITH MARIE CURIE
Resultado de imagen para MARIE CURIE GIF PNG
Good afternoon mrs curie first of all I must say that it is an honor to be able to do this interview, I admire very much all his achievements, in my opinion is the most famous scientist of all time, said let's start Where was he born? I was born in Warsaw, modern Poland, on November 7, 1867 In which sciences did he win his two Nobel Prizes? I was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize and the only person to win two Nobel Prizes in two different sciences, physics and chemistry What elements did you discover? With my husband we were able to discover polonium and radium Went to college? I had planned to go to the University of Warsaw, but unfortunately it was only for boys, I had no choice but to go to 'the floating university', also in Warsaw Did I get a degree? Yes, with a lot of effort I managed to travel to France to study, but having had a shortage of money I had to survive on bread and tea, it was horrible Completed a masters degree? In 1893 he completed his mastery of physics, and the following year a master's degree in mathematics Tell me, how did you and your husband meet? Well, I needed a lab to work at the time and a colleague introduced me to the physicist Pierre Curie. A romance broke between us and on July 26, 1895 we got married. What did u discover? French physicist becquerel, discovered that uranium releases rays, weaker than x-rays. I, following his steps, discovered that the rays remain constant, regardless of the condition or form of uranium. In other words, "the rays come from the atomic structure of the element" How did you lose your husband? It was a terrible loss for me, he died in an accident, he was hit by a horse-drawn carriage. With his death I had to take charge of his position as professor in the Sorbonne, I was the first female professor of that institution.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ENERGY

FOSSIL FUELS QUIZ.